Ironmugen and the chamber of lolis

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The forum is back. I will update it with more sections. Yay. Ironmugen is back? or is he?

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Michael Jackson dies  (Read 3155 times)

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
Michael Jackson dies
« on: June 25, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »

All of you have already heard/read the news. I just happen to saw it when I was about to turn off the TV, when I saw it was still not confirmed if he had indeed died but apparenlty now it's confirmed:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html

CCIronmugen

• The DOOM slayer
  • Chô Aniki
  • Omega Brother
  • Oh loli?
Re: Michael Jackson dies
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 06:29:57 AM »

:/

Just heard it from a contact 10 minutes ago. Went to wikipedia to confirm it to myself.

S.D.

• Counter!
  • Chô Aniki
  • Mega Brother
  • 大きい戦士愛パンケーキ
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:18:03 AM »

Pretty sad, and it just had to happen when his very last tour was around the corner.

I remember that one of the first music CD's I owned was Dangerous (Yeah, back then when I used to record songs from the radio in audio tapes..or I had LP's, good times)

CCIronmugen

• The DOOM slayer
  • Chô Aniki
  • Omega Brother
  • Oh loli?
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »

What's happening with M.J. reminds me of Reu. Except that for M.J., there were true fans (or ex fans) who CAN be sad. Okay we can't compare M.J. to a MUGEN criador...
But there are too much peoples who didn't really know him or didn't really liked his musics who post a lot of videos of M.J. on facebook (HAHA) or "RIP" stuff. To those peoples (sho sux) it's just a famous guy who died.

Anyway, I was an old fan of M.J. and when I was kid I cried because someone stole my original tape of "BAD". So I would have my reasons to say that it's sad he died.
(note that my comments abouts stupid peoples was only for my contacts on facebook, NOT YOU GUYS)

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »

On a complete contrast to that there's the people who don't miss the chance to say "good riddance" or "the children are safe now" and shit like that (see topic at Guild).

And yes, right now there are a lot of people going "I grew up with him and liked his music" and don't actually know his music (I for example never had any of his albums, my sister did but I liked his music). Expect URtube to be filled with tons of "tributes" each one worse than the other. And craptacular AMV used with fansubbed animu.

And like DIO said it's sad that his comeback tour was just around the corner. :-\

CCIronmugen

• The DOOM slayer
  • Chô Aniki
  • Omega Brother
  • Oh loli?
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 03:38:55 PM »

You are comparing yourself with the idiots who don't know MJ 's stuff at all ? Come on, you just told you liked his musics because your sister had the albums. To me you are in the right category to say "RIP MJ".

And yes, it's sad for his tour. For him and for the peoples who wanted to see him a last time or for the first time.

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 11:52:23 AM »

It seems MJ fans broke the internet, I was watching on the news that some sites were inaccesible due to the overload of visits like Google News and Wikipedia (wow there's a whole article dedicated to his death) among aother sites.

CCIronmugen

• The DOOM slayer
  • Chô Aniki
  • Omega Brother
  • Oh loli?

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »

And there was another kid that also accused him of teh same thing IIRC well even if he doesn't say anything or it turns out to be true everyone is going to think "... maybe he is lying as well".

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 02:43:38 AM »

Michael Jackson's last rehearsal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB8hUF5U98

CCI Haruhi

• VIP
  • Junior Brother
  • Join S.O.S.!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 06:22:59 AM »

First link is broke but here's a mirror:

http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-chandler-admits-lied-about-michael-jackson/

Also :

MJ Never touched any kids, the trial proved that.

There was never SUPPOSED to be a trial. The second family went to the SAME lawyer as the first. She was known for suing companies to get money out of them. She sued JC Penny once for some bullshit reason and they paid her out of court just so they wouldnt get bad press.

The only reason this went to court was because the psychiatrist the lawyer sent them too was bound by law to contact the authorities, even though she said from their story, she didnt believe any abuse happened.

The kids stories changed everytime they spoke, the mom was laughed at for being a nut by the jury, and all the children and adults who were children years ago all testified FOR Michael that nothing ever happened.

The guy was emotionally stunted, he hung around with kids because he wanted his childhood back.

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »

Quote from: MJ Lover
Wow, nice of him to come clean now after he destroyed Michael’s reputation which led to his death. Yes, he should have to pay back the money to Michael’s trust and be thrown in jail along with his father. Unbelievable! I knew the guilt would eat him alive for lying about that. Michael did not deserve to be put through what he did. He was the kindest, sweetest, most loving man around. He did nothing but help children everywhere and this is a tragic loss. Rest in peace, sweet Michael. Your true fans will love you forever and never forget you.

He was just a sweet creepy white lady.

BTW I got a call (at work) by someone who had reservations for London to assist to MJ's concert. The reservation was for around $1,200... non-refundable. D:

CCI Haruhi

• VIP
  • Junior Brother
  • Join S.O.S.!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 11:51:59 PM »

He/She is going to get a lot more of $ then, the tickets are being sold in ebay or something at crazy rates av16

Also, MJ's nose was stolen from the morgue, sick people av12 http://www.showbizspy.com/article/189680/michael-jacksons-nose-is-missing-report.html
Pages: [1]