Ironmugen and the chamber of lolis

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The forum is back. I will update it with more sections. Yay. Ironmugen is back? or is he?

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Generic music topic  (Read 4997 times)

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』
Re: Generic music topic
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »

WRATHCHILD ? Long ???? WTF ?
I meant Running Free. *facepalm*

And why there isn't anything about Iron Maiden in this video ? Like "remix of Iron Maiden's song THE TROOPER" ? :O
Well I'm no touhoutard so I might be HORRIBLY WRONG but that's Sakuya's theme which is supposed to be based on Iron Maiden's The Trooper, here's a link to the original version or at least one of it's many variations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JadazWTMUpQ&feature=related

CCIronmugen

• The DOOM slayer
  • Chô Aniki
  • Omega Brother
  • Oh loli?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 09:09:17 AM »

In the best of the beast, there was a RUNNING FREE ~live 85~ taken from Live after death, it was the short version. Now what's the difference between the short and the long version ? ---> Bruce Dickinson 's speach and his telling the crowd to sing "I'm running free yeag !"... Yup it's so long that it took like 2 or 3 minutes, and that's an usual thing for this song if you watch/hear Live At Donington (92), any random fancam or bootleg of Blaze Bayley lives from 1995 (this song was not sung in 98) and in any 2010 live (fancam too).

Now I understand more about this Touhou song. Note that the Cavalry Maid version is anready in my playlist. xD

CCI Edward

• VIP
  • Giga Brother
  • 『 . . . . . . 』

S.D.

• Counter!
  • Chô Aniki
  • Mega Brother
  • 大きい戦士愛パンケーキ
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »

Sheya's album? I downloaded it like... one year ago or so, heck, I have most if not all of his animetal albums. His songs are hit or miss.
Pages: 1 [2]  All